Guest Report

3 beachside apartments in Black Rock village (listing)
Kathyann c

Guest Report

Post by Kathyann c »

I found Birdie's Nest when I was researching places to stay in Tobago and I was looking for something close to the beach, I read all the reviews I could find and decided to contact the owner by email as instructed on the web site. I immediately got back a response from Prince and he was very professional and polite answering all my questions and was very accommodating with transport to and from the airport and to the supermarket to get what I may need for my stay, I thought to myself that this is the place for me. When I arrived at Birdie's Nest I was in awe, the place is immaculate, beautiful, warm and welcoming just like its owners. The beach is just a skip and a jump away, the pool is breathtaking looking out at the sea. My apartment was so relaxing and homey. I truly enjoyed the shower in my apartment (you would need to feel it for yourself to understand mmmm).There are food places available for delivery or you can walk or drive to get what you want to eat if you are like me and wanted nothing to do with cooking, or you can cook in your apartment if that's your thing. Prince has his own personal very easy map available for you if you need to get around. Birdie's Nest is very close to a beautiful fort, about a 5 minute walk on the beach where you can go sit and read or just enjoy the beautiful view and the fabulous breeze. Prince was a wonderful host I had the pleasure of seeing Tobago through his eyes and I could tell how much he loves his home because I wanted to move to Tobago when he was done showing me around and telling me about all the events (especially the goat race smile) that goes on throughout the year. I also had the pleasure of meeting his wonderful hardworking Mother Ms. Princess Robinson who helps Prince take care of Birdie's Nest. I would recommend Birdie's Nest to anyone who wants a real piece of Tobago at a great rate in a wonderful community of wonderful people. Just don't book my time when I am ready to go back.

Return to “Birdie's Nest”