Guest Report

3 beachside apartments in Black Rock village (listing)
Rivka Simmons

Guest Report

Post by Rivka Simmons »

My husband and I stayed at Birdie’s Nest for the first two weeks of January 2015. There are many things to rave about - the first being the location. Birdie’s Nest is situated right on a beautiful stretch of beach. Every night we went to sleep feeling as if we were being rocked by the sea. I am a strong swimmer, so I was able to swim easily right in front of the property, but if you want a calmer water, just walk 10 minutes down the beach to Turtle Bay and the water is calm and clear. There is also a sweet pool on the property overlooking the beach which is fun to hang out in – chlorine and chemical free.

We stayed in Apt. 2, which suited us well. Although next time we come, I would like to stay in the top floor apartment just to get the best views of the ocean. Apt 2 was clean and had everything we needed including a comfortable porch for eating and relaxing.

Prince was a top-notch host, caring very much about meeting our needs. He checked in with us daily, gave us long list of island activities and showed us how to get around. We felt very taken care of. Not to mention Prince’s mother, Princess, who was also welcoming and kind. The two of them work hard to keep the property spotless and well maintained.

Since we’ve been back to Boston, we’ve spread the news about Birdie’s Nest. I hope it doesn’t get so booked up that we can’t get a reservation in the future – but I would not be surprised. We look forward to returning to Birdies Nest next year.

Return to “Birdie's Nest”