Guest Report

2 bedroom apartment in Carnbee
George Jacobs

Guest Report

Post by George Jacobs »

Stayed at 11 Degrees North for 10 days in September, 2009. The experience was nothing short of fantastic! The rooms were very comfortable, with all the conveniences necessary to make my Tobago holiday the best. Comfort, cleanliness od accomodation, friendliness of the hostess and owner were of the first class. The owner goes well beyond the "call of duty" and makes the stay for any visitor memorable. The rooms, pool, gardens are gorgeous. Highly recommend 11 Degrees North to anyone who wants and expects a very high standard of accomodation. In fact, I am already planning my return to 11 Degrees North and Tobago. Definitely consider this for your Holiday in Tobago! You will not be disappointed. Location enables easy access to beaches, town, shopping, and sightseeing. Those interested in beaches, sightseeing, shopping, Tobago culture and dining will find this the perfect destination for their stay in Tobago. The hostess' knowledge and experience of Tobago only adds to the island's spectacular beauty and charm.

Return to “11° North Lodge”