Guest Report

4-bedroom apartment in Bacolet (listing)
Jan Trask

Guest Report

Post by Jan Trask »

Before I start this review, I just have to say that after my last trip I thought I should pinch myself…
I just finished my second trip to Tobago in six months. My initial thought was I would return at some point but I really did not expect to go so soon. I think I really needed to know if my first experience was as good as I remembered! And I wanted someplace unique and warm to spend my birthday!
My hosts are the best. Tobago is a beautiful tropical island and I have been there in November and in March. I believe it is greener in November but the hospitality of the island remains the same. The weather is basically the same either time but that is really irrelevant.
The most important thing is the hospitality of the owners of the villa. I may be the exception to the rule because I travel alone and I depend on them to make my vacation dreams come true but I cannot say enough of the warmth of Francis and Monica or the island and the hospitality that they exude. I was fortunate to meet others who live on the island and all are wonderful people.
I met the incoming guests and I believe they feel the same as I do. This is paradise! The villa is well appointed and the hospitality unsurpassed. I am not sure what led me to this place but I know in my heart there will never be anything better for a relaxing, wonderful vacation.
Francis and Monica are the most accommodating hosts I have ever met and I feel like family while there (and at home). I feel so blessed to have met them and I look forward to my next visit. I did invite them to stay with me in Florida and I hope that someday they will.

Return to “Casa DeLaMar”