Guest Report

4-bedroom apartment in Bacolet (listing)
M Bachan

Guest Report

Post by M Bachan »

Myself about this great place. My family was all looking for a place with a pool and private beach and there was Casadelamar. We stayed 4 nights 5 days.
When we arrived, there were hiccups finding the place and eventually we got there and met our Host Francis. He was just the same as the review describes "great host". He hosted himself as a guess and not the owner himself and that made us felt really comfortable.
Francis is just an expert. He knows exactly how to make his guess comfortable. The place is located in Bacolet with your private beach just in the back of house,
1 min walk, picturesque and the water just amazing to be in. Lots of coconut trees and sandy beach.
All the pics are just what you see. 4 bedroom, 1 king master bedroom with private bathroom and 3 queen bed all comfortable and clean with A/C.
NB:(there's no locks in the bedroom doors)
The kitchen is fully equip and clean. If you need anything extra, Francis always provides. The living room sofas are so comfortable. The balcony is breath taking and relaxing.
No washer and dryer available for short stay visitors.
Francis is a great DJ man. Lovely music,“The Doctor's prescription”!
Once Francis gets to know you, he will make your stay a memorable one.
He spoilt my 4 year old with lots of chocolate and oranges from the back garden.
Bought out his personal drinks for my friends to have and let us use the pool all night long.
Francis lives downstairs and never gets in your way. He's fun to be around.
We were treated like family. “Came as a guess and left as a friend.”
Thank you Francis for making our stay a memorable one and we will surely return to our paradise once again.

Return to “Casa DeLaMar”