Cholson Chalets

9 apartments in Charlotteville (listing)
Dave

Cholson Chalets

Post by Dave »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 28 January 2003

Has anyone stayed at the Cholson Chalets and could give me their impressions? Or suggest other properties in the vicinity?
Malc C

Cholson Chalets

Post by Malc C »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 29 January 2003

Dave,

I won't have visited Tobago until we go in March. I did, however, watch the BBC's holiday programme last Monday (27th). It included a short tour of the Cholson Apartments (are these the same ??) in which case they looked pretty decent - basic but very clean. I seem to remember a price of £130 for the week quoted. The woman that was showing Craig Doyle around was particularly proud of a four poster bed in one room in which she claimed that she and most of her family had been borne - they looked to have changed the linen !! The apartments had a lovely view over looking a beach - I think it was Man o'War Beach, but I might be mistaken.

If you (or anyone else) missed the programme details can be found on http://www.bbc.co.uk/holiday/destinations/tobago/

Malc C
Louise

Cholson Chalets

Post by Louise »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 06 February 2003

Hi Dave, Charlotteville is an absolutely fabulous place to stay in Tobago. We were there in December and stayed in the Man O War Bay cottages - we really liked them. Cholson Apartments looked nice and the people staying there recommended them as well - so we've booked to go back there in march! Have fun.

Louise

Return to “Cholson Chalets”