Guest Report

12 room guest house near Lowlands (listing)
Deenalee

Guest Report

Post by Deenalee »

I live in NYC and was planning to visit Trinidad for a wedding and also Tobago for a weekend friends getaway. I searched through a few guest house and decided to go with coral reef guest house because I was pleased with what I saw over the phone and the pictures i saw over the internet. I travel often and i am no stranger at staying in a hotel. On arrival to the guest house I was a little dissatisfied with the location of the hotel in reference Store Bay which was the prime focus of the tobago trip nevertheless the first impression of the day staff was wonderful. I was made clear of the price and given a tour of the guest house which i find to be great. I stayed 2 days at the guest house and it really wasn't bad. The last day at the guest house while packing i realize that i was missing stuff from my room. I realize that i was missing my digital camera (250us) and also a pair of jeans and 2 t shirts. I immediately brought in the attention of the person at the front desk (Ornella) she took a report and said that she would do everything to help me retrieve my stolen items. Fifteen minutes after leaving the guest house i receive a phone call from the same receptionist stating that she spoke with a supervisor and the supervisor said that they cannot be held responsible for the items that was stolen.I find that to totally unprofessional because how can a guest loose items left in their assign room, locked upon leaving the premises and when its reported missing management clearly states "THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE." I would never ever stay or recommend any one to stay at this guest house.If you value your privacy and you really want a guest house where you can trust the staff, feel comfortable when u step out to tour the island that you valuables are safe Coral Reef guest house is not the place. Its not always about quantity but quality goes a long way.

Return to “Coral Reef Guesthouse”