Guest Report

8 apartments in Crown Point (listing)
D. Gould

Guest Report

Post by D. Gould »

I stayed at Coral Ridge August, 2005 for a few days. It is not what the hotel industry would consider a 4 star hotel, but i gave it 4 stars for cleanliness, location, peacefulness, and price.

I came over from Trinidad for a short "lime" in Tobago, having been there for 8 days in July, 2005 at Crown Point Beach Hotel. I found this property to be extremely peaceful, i did not hear other guests, or outside noise. I had passed the road that it is on many times and never knew it was there.

Coral Ridge is not for those wanting room service, and other 4 star amenities, but for the budget-conscious, self-catering visitor it is wonderful. I did not cook, but could have if I chose to, there was a counter-top stove, full fridge, sink and wares. I slept like a charm in the bed, and woke up well rested.

The accommodations were clean, the towels were white, not dingy and the housekeeper Sandra was attentive and good to talk to also. I plan to stay there again and again. I am in Trinidad every year visiting family and friends, I come to Tobago to escape for a few days, and this is a good place to do it.

I love Crown Point Beach Hotel, but this was much quieter and the walk to Store Bay beach facilities was all of 5 minutes. I did not have a view of the ocean, but it was close by. The apartments are also right near to the Pigeon Point junction, so that is good also.

Return to “Coral Ridge Studio Apartments”