CRUSOES RESORT.

12 apartments in south Bon Accord (listing)
Lisel

CRUSOES RESORT.

Post by Lisel »

Just spent four days at Crusoes Resort which is situated on the store Bay local Rd about half a mile along from the airport same side as Touchan Inn (Bonkers), There are eight 1 bed self contained apartments with living room kitchen large bedroom and nice size bathroom, and four 2 bed apartments which are like little townhouses with 2 double bedrooms upstairs and nice size bathroom and large kitchen diner and living room downstairs all apartments have nice balcony and cable TV and are modern very clean and have aircon in bedrooms, there is a good size pool within the large well kept grounds and parking directly outside of your apartment, the 2 bed apartments are in my opinion great for familys and should not dissapoint :D [/b] we were give price of 400tt and 300tt per night for two bed and one bed respectively.
Reann W

Post by Reann W »

Lisel,
Do you have the phone number for Crusoe's? I stayed there in May this year and regret not taking a contact number. I would like to make arrangements to stay there again... I've been searching the Trinidad and Tobago white and yellow pages on the internet and have had no luck...Please help! :!:
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Reann

Why not simply check out our accommodation listings for Crusoe's? The number is listed there - or are you saying the number is wrong?
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Crusoe's Holiday Apartments”