Guest Report

12 apartments in south Bon Accord (listing)
Sherryann Payne

Guest Report

Post by Sherryann Payne »

My husband my sister and i stayed @ crusoes appt for 12 days oct 06, in a spacious 2 bedroom appt. we found our stay here very friendly and clean, all the equipment required for a great self catering holiday. (toaster, cooker, microwave fridge freezer tv for the local news and certain satelite channels)
having a maid service twice a week cleaning and chaning of all linen, the whole complex is well maintained to a high standard.
There is also car rental avalible, these are also maintained to the same high standard.
Overall we would like to thank JANICE,EDWARD AND ALL THE STAFF FOR A WONDERFULL STAY ON THE ISLAND WE CALL HOME.
Reann W

Post by Reann W »

Sherryanne,
Do you have a phone number for Crusoe's?
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Reann

Why not simply check out our accommodation listings for Crusoe's? The number is listed there - or are you saying the number is wrong?
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Reann W

Post by Reann W »

The listing does not have a phone number or email address..

Unless I missed it..?!
Bill B
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Bill B »

Reann,

I'm looking at the listing right know and I see a phone number. Click on features. Contact Details are shown on the lower left corner.

Bill
Can't wait to be "limin"

Tobago 2007 Pictures at
http://billbrunner.myphotoalbum.com/
Reann W

Post by Reann W »

Thanks I see it :oops:
Randy J

Re: Great self catering holiday acc

Post by Randy J »

Hi everyone, Myself and my girlfriend are from Victoria B.C. and are taking a trip to Tobago in November of 2008. We have narrowed our accomodations down to 4 places including Crusoes Holiday Apartments. Most of the other choices have web sites with pictures etc ( Hummingbird, Bannaquit and Rainbow Resort ).Although the reviews are great, I would really love to get some pictures etc. of Rainbow Resort if anyone has some. Hard to make a good choice without them. I emailed the owner but was only provided with pricing, no web site or pictures. Any help is appreciated. My email is [email protected]. Thanks a bunch. :D
Randy J

Post by Randy J »

Sherryann Payne wrote:My husband my sister and i stayed @ crusoes appt for 12 days oct 06, in a spacious 2 bedroom appt. we found our stay here very friendly and clean, all the equipment required for a great self catering holiday. (toaster, cooker, microwave fridge freezer tv for the local news and certain satelite channels)
having a maid service twice a week cleaning and chaning of all linen, the whole complex is well maintained to a high standard.
There is also car rental avalible, these are also maintained to the same high standard.
Overall we would like to thank JANICE,EDWARD AND ALL THE STAFF FOR A WONDERFULL STAY ON THE ISLAND WE CALL HOME.
Hi, I am going to Tobago in November with my girlfriend. Although the reviews are good on Crusoes, does anyone have any pictures? They do not have a web site for the complex. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Randy

Welcome aboard. :D

Have you checked out our accommodation listings for these properties. The photos there will be the only ones we have. Readers may have some others. Sorry, but these budget places often don't have websites, so don't help you to decide. Crusoe's looks OK, but is quite a long walk from the main areas.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Linda P

Post by Linda P »

Hi Randy
We stayed at Rainbow Resort last year and booked again for this year while we were there. check my review under Rainbow Resort. The location is ideal if you do not want to hire a car for the whole holiday. We had a car for a few days, but like to spend most of our time at pigeon point beach, we walked there in the mornings (20 - 30 mins stroll) and took a taxi back (about 20-30tt i think). There are lots of places to eat around in all price ranges, to eat in or take away. I found it was no too far to walk to penny savers supermarket, do a big shop, then ask one of the guys working there to get me a taxi back to rainbow. Jimmy's has a small supermarket for day to day shopping, there is also a veg stall immediately outside the gates. Colours Bar over the road is very convenient and friendly.
Rainbow resort itself was clean and friendly with daily maid service, all outside areas are also cleaned daily, Miss Rattan the owner often stopped by for a chat while we were around the pool and gave us a regular supply of fruit from her own garden.
The golden Star restaurant and club is right next door, but we were never bothered by noise from the place.
If you want to know any more please ask, also look at my photos as there are lots taken at rainbow resort (2007 pics)
Linda
26 days to go
Randy J

Post by Randy J »

Hi again, yes I did check mytobago for information regarding Crusoe's but there is only the one pic. It might be nice to get more pictures if anyone has some. Really appreciated [Editor: email address removed to protect addressee]. Of the others I am considering like Rainbow, Hummingbird Hotel, Bannaquit and H CEAS Villa, I am looking for something within walking distance to beaches, shopping etc. Is there one of the above mentioned that could be closer to these ammenties? We are younger and capable of walking 10-20 minutes to the beach. Thanks!
GillMathews
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by GillMathews »

Hi Randy, I stayed just along the road from Bananaquit. It is 3mins walk from the airport,easy walking distance from Store Bay beach but a longer walk to Pigeon Point beach.There is a mini super market almost opposite and a fruit stall only a few yards away,(you would need a car or taxi trip to stock up in Pennysavers).The Iguana restaraunt (nice cocktails and rum punch) The Pelican Inn (food and entertainment) Dillons Fish restaraunt,The Toucan Inn(hotel with restaraunt open to visitors) are all less than ten minutes away. There are many other places to eat around there and also several small parlours (local shops where you can buy food,household bits, ice, and alchohol) as well as the take away Church's Chicken and pizza Boys. The Karawak( restaraunt) is only just round the corner. Didn't eat there myself because it is so popular that booking is required.It looks very atmospheric in the evening.
I wish I could tell you that I am also young but I would be a :^o :wink: and yet all these places were easily walkable for me.I think if you stay anywhere in the vacinity of Crown Point/Bon Accord you will find that you are close to lots of things.Hope this helps
Gill

Return to “Crusoe's Holiday Apartments”