Guest Report

12 apartments in south Bon Accord (listing)
Althea Richardson

Guest Report

Post by Althea Richardson »

My family and I, four(4)of in cluding two(2) teenagers stayed at Crusoe's Holiday Aparments and rented a car from here for Ten (10) days. Initially we intended to stay seven (7) days but we extended our time since we were enjoying our stay immensely. The accomodation and surroundings are very well kept in an excellent condition. The owners of this facility and their small staff are quite warm and pleasant. Together they work hard at doing a great job of upkeep and maintainence of the facility in order to make their guests as comfortable as possible.

I will recommend here to anyone looking for a simple, comfortable environment in which to stay. Although it may be necessary for you to rent a car in order to fully explore the beauty of Tobago like we did, this place is close enough for you to access the beach, minimarts and resturants. Although it is within close proximity to the airport, an added plus, there is no disturbance. My family and I are really looking forward to vacationing here again sometime in the not too distant future.

Return to “Crusoe's Holiday Apartments”