Guest Report

Small apartment house in Bon Accord (listing)
Tiffany Lynch

Guest Report

Post by Tiffany Lynch »

I was reccommended this family run appartment by a friend who lives on the island. Joanne and her family at that time had 5 appartments of various sizes. We had the largest, two double beds and a single. Very much open plan,with open ceiling beams, air con (an absolute must) and with all the mod cons that one would require. TVs upstairs and down, excellent kitchen facilities. The apartment was spacious and extremely clean. The room was cleaned every other day with sheet changes then also.Bathrooms have showers in all and bathroom towels are supplied. During our last visit they were having an extension built for further rooms and a swimming pool, which I have to say will top this off completely. I have heard that this will all be completed by the early part of 2006.
Douglas are situated next door to the famous Pancake House on the main road to Pigeon Point. The balconies all face onto the road. The house is set back from the road, it is very private but central for whichever direction you want to go in.
Joanne and her husband are so helpful and friendly, nothing is too much for them. They also live in the complex but you still feel that you have ur own private house. They also have vehicle rentals available at resonable rates. Accomodation rates are excellent it depends on the season as to the price,direct contact with Joanne is best.
My friends and I have all decided that on all the visits we have made to Tobago, Douglas Appartments has been the best for us when u compare price, privacy, cleanliness and facilites within this small appartment/house complex.

Return to “Douglas Apartments”