Guest Report

Small apartment house in Bon Accord (listing)
W. Cooke

Guest Report

Post by W. Cooke »

My wife and I spent two months...Feb and March, 2011... at Douglas Apts. We were most pleased with both the property and the accommodations.
We had a one bedrom apt with a fully equipped kitchen, satellite television in the bedroom, and a large bathroom. The bed was very comfortable as well. There was a front and back balcony area too.

Jaonne and Michael Douglas were excellent hosts, looking after our every need, and helping us find places to shop and visit. Their son, Andre was also most accommodating, and extremely friendly and helpful. The Douglas family taked great pride in their property, and it certainly shows. Everything is pristine, and attractive. The pool and BBQ area are extrelely well-kept and attractive to all.
For anyone wanting a relaxing long term vacation in a spot that is a comfortable walk to the beach areas of Crown Point or Pigeon Piont, then I suggest you consider Douglas Apartments. I am glad that we did. This property is very close to manty excellent restaurants and good quality take-out establishments.
It would be difficult to find anyone ore friendly than members of the Douglas family, and for a long term stay, the Douglases make YOU feel like family.

Return to “Douglas Apartments”