Guest Report

4 apartments in Crown Point
Diana Soo Woo

Guest Report

Post by Diana Soo Woo »

My family and stayed here in august of 2014 and rented 2 bedrooms. mr horace is very helpful and courteous. the house was comfortable as it was very spacious. the kitchen had alot of wares which was very convenient. the fridge was not working properly though, but we spoke to him about it and he was very open to our comments. the bedrooms were spacious but the bathrooms could do with a little refurbishing. the pool is really nice, its a bit small but it was just the correct size for the four of us. i especially loved how the neighborhood was quiet and very safe with the patrols from police and security. one of the best parts of our stay was being so close to store bay,the house is situated in an ideal spot. We went back in october 2014 but with a larger group this time renting all four bedrooms. mr horace was very helpful and he tried his best to accomodate our large group. however, again we met the malfunctioning fridge which was a bit annoying as some of our stuff had to be thrown away this time. the pool did not seem to be fit for all of us so i found that to be a bit disappointing. however it was great for the kids with its 5 and 6 feet depths. the washer and dryer was a huge bonus for us and i must commend him on having that amenity. the great location of the place gave us walking distance to store bay, eating places and nightlife which was very convenient. although, i would not return again to h ceas, i would not hesitate in recommending it to anyone else because the location is very convenient.

Return to “H Ceas Villa”