Guest Report

4 apartments in Crown Point
Alicia Stephens

Guest Report

Post by Alicia Stephens »

Five friends and I recently stayed at this villa. I must admit I was skeptical at first after reading some reviews but I was wonderfully surprised at how much we loved this place! The house is spacious, especially the bedrooms so even though there were 6 of us, we were never cramped. The beds are super comfortable and we all slept well.
The furniture in the main areas are clean but could be updated but it did not matter to us as we were out all day. The house has a cosy and relaxed feel to it and so you find yourself happy to come back to it after being out all day.
The area is quiet but unfortunately the persons renting next door blasted music all weekend long. Thankfully only when you were outside in the pool was this a disturbance, you were not affected inside the house.
Please carry your own garbage bags, dish washing liquid and sponges. Everything else was provided. Nigel the manager was very friendly and helpful. He came downstairs every time we needed help with the tv. The fridge could be a bit colder though, although the freezer was fine.
The pool at the back is shallow and a bit small but perfect to just chill in. It was also cleaned every day we were there. The garden is peaceful and pretty.
So all in all, it is not a fancy villa but a comfortable and homey one. The price is great and once you are not overly fussy about interior design, it will suit all your needs. The place had been cleaned prior to our arrival so we had no complaints. I would definitely stay there in the future.

Return to “H Ceas Villa”