Guest Report

2 apartments in Castara village (listing)
Daniel Straughn

Guest Report

Post by Daniel Straughn »

Well what can I say... our stay, although for 3 days was perfect.
The location is a bit more secluded but just across the road such a short walk from the beach and main street. We stayed in the Humming Bird apartment sleeps 2. It was fitted with a flat screen TV, Shower and Air con that works really well and a very comfortable bed. The oven is a gas stove and there is quite a lot of kitchen utensils supplied.
It lovely and quiet with just the sounds of the birds around you. The pool its a small one perfect to cool off in but not big enough to swim lengths in.
Ok so things id have to point out... the road up to the apartment is STEEP to walk but manageable. If you've hired their 4x4 again, it is at a good rate so we got it for two days it will handle it fine, having said that one drive around the island and you'll realise that the hills are not uncommon.
The walls between the two apartments are thin probably due to the connecting door that can be unlocked for larger groups wanting to share the whole lodge. So other than that it was such great value for money.
Selvin was very helpful. I spoke to him while in the uk and when we were there Kyle provided his number had was really welcoming and helpful. He was up early to make arrangements and kept to his word.

We definitely will be back there next year. What it lacks in modern glamour and it makes up in its natural character, tranquility and value for money. A good balance I think.

Return to “Hidden Cottage”