Guest Report

2 apartments in Castara village (listing)
Lori McDonald

Guest Report

Post by Lori McDonald »

Hi Everyone,
I traveled in a group of 7 this year to Castara Tobago. This is the second year I have stayed at Hidden Cottage. Four adults and three children used the 3 bedroom unit. It is more than satisfactory in its ammenities to accomodate that many people. The space is clean and the beds, furniture, tables and chairs are all in great condition. The air conditioner in the small bedroom needs replaced but the two other rooms have upgraded and work great. The kitchen is well equipped and has ample plates, cookware and utensils. I missed the art on the walls but am of the understanding that it was taken down for painting purposes and did not get re-hung. Outside is fabulous. The new pool is so nice. After your walk up the hill it is a great way to cool down your core temperature and relax some more. The balcony, outside tables and bird feeder only enhance the ideal surroundings. The driver from the airport Raymond, the housekeepers and our property manager were all very professional and sweet. I recommend this property to familys, friends and anyone who does not have mobility issues as it is up a fairly steep incline and has plenty of steps down to the property. I'll return with anticipation another time. Cheers!

Return to “Hidden Cottage”