Guest Report

2 apartments in Castara village (listing)
Gill Macnamee

Guest Report

Post by Gill Macnamee »

Myself, my two children, my mother, father, brother and his wife all stayed at Hidden cottage for two weeks in May and had the most idyllic holiday. The house is in a wonderful peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest yet only five minutes from the beach. The accomodation is incredibly spacious, both inside and out with a wrap around balcony and jacuzzi-what more could we need! It is very well appointed with full air conditioning, comfortable beds, hot showers and a very well equipped kitchen. The wildlife was amazing and we were visited every day by a fabulous selection of colourful birds. Inside, the bedrooms were huge and the kitchen/sitting room was large enough to feed and entertain ourselves and many a passing local!
This was my first visit to Tobago and I was completely won over by both the landscape, the beaches and especially with the people who were really friendly and great fun! In my humble opinion Castara seemed the nicest place on the island, with one of the best beaches, a real village feel to it-somewhere I will definitely be returning to. Hidden Cottage is a gem of a house, in a gem of a location.

Return to “Hidden Cottage”