Guest Report

2 apartments in Castara village (listing)
Tania Powell

Guest Report

Post by Tania Powell »

We recently spent 10 days at Mot Mot, Hidden Cottage and loved every minute of it. We would highly recommend this house to anyone wishing to stay in Castara.

We only had a couple of days to book our trip and are pleased we chose Castara as a destination. I don't like seeing hotels when I am on the beach and Castara is everything we wanted. My partner wanted a sea view but I liked the look of Hidden Cottage, so we decided to split our stay between two houses. However, as soon as we got to Hidden Cottage, we both decided we wanted to spend our whole time there.

The house was more than big enough for two adults and a child and it was a bonus that we had two double beds in the bedroom. The shower was great, which is not always the case in rented cottages or apartments. It was a realy bonus to have the plunge pool, particularly for our little boy, who was in it as soon as he got up.

We made sure we got up extra early so we could have breakfast with the birds and our friendly lizard and I think it was a nice touch having a bird table by the balcony. I was also very surprised that there weren't more mosquitoes.

We were worried before we went that the walk up the hill to the house would be too difficult every day but it was much easier than expected and definitely worth it, as the house is so private and quiet. One review talked about caged dogs and that nearly put me off because I would have hated to see that but luckily they must have gone (or the owners have stopped putting then in cages).

Steve was very helpful when we wanted to rent a car and even tried to change our flight for us. Rhonette also kept the house very clean.

We can't thank Selvin and Linda enough for everything.

Return to “Hidden Cottage”