Guest Report

4 apartments in Lowlands
Rachael Langford

Guest Report

Post by Rachael Langford »

Firstly when you call the number on their contact information for booking or information, you are told that they have no answers to your questions and you should speak to Ms. Mary, they'll give you her number {868-729-1184}, I tried several times and left numerous messages but they were never returned, I finally received an email giving me the information I
needed and was told to pay the entire sum of my stay upfront to reserve the booking, which was not a problem, My husband was uncomfortable sending cash directly to them, since
they don't accept any other form of payment and he found it strange that they never answer the phone, so I asked a relative who lives in Tobago to collect the money via money gram, I gave her Ms. Mary's number, she
called to arrange an appointment to see the apartment and submit payment in
full. Ms. Mary answered the phone but refused to set the appointment and said we
should call daily to check her availability to see the apartment and submit
payment, I have been patient and accomodating but this woman is ridiculous,
now she no longer answers our calls, or any calls for that matter, it seems like a nice place but if you can never arrange accomodation, what's the point, they need better management or at lease someone who answers the phone or return phone calls, this now seems like a joke, I have never had to beg anyone to take my money.
This was how it went.

First call: Given Ms. Mary's number
Second, third and fourth calls: Left messages with no responses
Fifth Call: Finally got her, she asked me to call back in 20 minute
Sixth call: Called back 20 minutes later, no answer, left message
seventh Call: She answered, said she was having dinner, I ignored the comment and asked how I can secure my booking, agreed to send cash
Eight Call: No answer, Left message
nineth Call: Made by a relative to her: she answered but refused to set an appointment, told to call back
Tenth Call: No answer
Eleventh Call: No answer
I REFUSE TO CALL AGAIN

Return to “Kevins Court”