Guest Report

4 apartments in Lowlands
Swann Romain

Guest Report

Post by Swann Romain »

My husband and I first stayed at Kevinscourt in February of 2005 and found it to be an absolutely beautiful, spacious setting that was excellently priced!

However,subsequent to that it has been a nightmare!!!!!! I decided to visit a few months later and called Mary the caretaker. I gave her my dates and was told to call her back (which is always the case because she never seems to have any information on hand!). Anyway the booking was made.

I arrived on the ferry from Trinidad with my kids at 8pm and drove to the house. When I got there, nobody was there! I called Mary on her cell numerous times and got absolutely no answer. Frustrated and angry with 3 kids restless in the back seat I kept calling her number. She finally answered, saying "if you do not identify yourself i will not answer!" Imagine how angry I was!

Imagine this was the phone number used for contacting this business! I drove to a pay phone and dialled her number again and she picked up. She told me she kept getting prank calls so thats why she didn't answer. Unbelievable! She apparently didn't give two hoots about her guests!

I visited again with a girlfriend around New Years of the following year, made my booking weeks before, but when we got there, Mary was in Trinidad! She forgot that we were coming! We had no keys and she was in Trinidad! The woman is THE most unprofessional individual I have ever met!!!!!!

I no longer stay there. I'm not such a glutton for punishment!

Return to “Kevins Court”