Guest Report

3 apartments in Canaan (listing)
Kizzy

Guest Report

Post by Kizzy »

It is with great displeasure i'm writing this mail. i have never been more humiliated in my life! the fact that i have stayed here three times before and got reception, it's amazing how people change so quickly......I made this booking for a family of 9 and ordered 2 apartments, my parents and other members of my family got there before me becuase my flight was delayed. when i arrived at 1:30pm on 11/8/2012, i was told by my mom that Mr. Moore told her there's a new policy of $400.00 as a down payment apart from which, he expects the room to be spotless (we always clean before leaving)and that if the keys are lost it's $200.00, for new towels and change of sheets it's an additional cost!!
as the days went by, i hated every moment of that place, because he would wait on us after we wnt out and greet me with some nonesense about the place !!!!! i was so mad i left before my time.....
these people were quite humble and receptive when i met them 2 years ago, i can't say what caused the change (not only with me) but other visitors also complained.
never me again.

Return to “LesVille Bed & Breakfast Apartment”