Guest Report

3 apartments in Canaan (listing)
Shelly Benjamin

Guest Report

Post by Shelly Benjamin »

Hi Everyone,
My name is Shelly a native of Trinidad and Tobago now residing in NYC. I certainly have numerous places to stay including my parents home, but I just wanted somewhere quiet and cozy to relax, and entertain company. While surfing the MyTobagoinfo.com website I happened upon this uniquely named guesthouse called Lesville.
It appeared to have the necesseties that I required including AC and cooking facilities so I sent a friend to check the place out in person. She agreed with my excitement about the place after going there in person and even mentioned that she had never heard of this guesthouse before. I arrived at Lesville in January 2007 and have stayed there for every visit made to T&T.
The place offers a lush greenery including fruit trees like oranges and mangoes on the property. The apartments are comfort and contain your basics, including toiletries, clean sheets, towels and anything else you require. The location of the guesthouse is off the main roadways but it provides the privacy and comfort you demand on all our well deserved vacations. Your hosts Orville and Lestell Moore will go above and beyond to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Just ask and they make it happen.
I can confidently state that Lesville Guesthouse will always provide the home away from home feeling that will make your stay in Tobago very memorable. Trust me I will never put my name and highest recommendations about this guesthouse if I did not just LOVE, LOVE this place.

Return to “LesVille Bed & Breakfast Apartment”