Guest Report

3 apartments in Castara (listing)
Eva Lind

Guest Report

Post by Eva Lind »

Excellent for Larger groups, couples and singles.
I've just been staying at Castara Cottage for the 6'th time, and it's about time I write a review for this wonderful accommodation. In the past I've traveled with friends and family in large groups, Castara Cottage is perfect for this, because there is 3 beautiful apartments, the upper ones connected if necessary.
This time traveling on my own, in between jobs, in need of peace and quietness, lovely surroundings, beautiful view, 30 seconds from 2 beaches.
Being on my own, without a car, I sometimes needed a little extra help, and the landlady, Carolyn and her daughter Jade, made my stay very special. They did everything to help. if I needed rocket salad, they suggested the right shop, organic tomatoes, well it was at my doorstep the morning after. Herbs, would be brought from there own garden.
There is a reason why we keep coming back to this beautiful accommodation, but this stay was special.
When you travel in large groups, you often dont meet new people. This time I had other tourists over for dinner, and everybody made comments about the nice atmosphere Castara Cottage has.
I thank Carolyn , Jade, and not least the owners Ann and Yvonne for a ( or 6) wonderful holidays!

Return to “Castara Cottage”