Guest Report

3 apartments in Castara (listing)
Chris Robb

Guest Report

Post by Chris Robb »

Just echoing the report of December 2008. We stayed in Cinnamon cottage for a week at the beginning of New Year. It is difficult to tell from the details, but the apartments are right on top of each other. We are a family of four with two kids aged 5 and 18 months who stayed in Cinnamon Cottage. We were delighted with the rustic charm of the place - cockerils, lizards and various birds coming to say hello. It was literally a tree house.

However, there was an English family staying directly above us in Tamarind. They were there for 3 weeks and had 3 kids. The 18 month old spent his time from 7.30pm till 9pm every night running up down and screaming uncontrollably. Without kids, we would have just gone out, but this is their bed time. The floors are wooden and there is no sound proofing. It was horrific.We know that several different parties complained about them, but nothing of significance was done to rectify the situation.

Before booking I would suggest checking the occupancy of the other appartments. They are so close together that this will have an affect. Despite my rant, it is such a lovely place I would recommend staying there. Just check for toddlers and selfish and irresponsible parenting...

Chris & Annie Robb, St. Albans UK

Return to “Castara Cottage”