Guest Report

9 apartments in Bon Accord (listing)
Tahirah

Guest Report

Post by Tahirah »

We stayed in apt 7 for the entire carnival week. The first thing we noticed was the dust on the floor that turned my son's feet black....clearly it was not swept. One of the pots was dirty but the son was more than helpful & changed it. Our fridge door could not close so inside the fridge was very warm but again the son and father were helpful & gave us a fridge from the next room. The kitchen cupboards smelled mouldy & i found it disturbing that the toilet vent leads to the kitchen (gross). The pool deck had termites and the tv is quite small. The bath/toilet was quite small as well. After I cleaned and lysol everywhere I was comfortable.

On the positive side if the room was checked before we arrived and these maintenance and cleanliness issues resolved I would've been satisfied enough but at a lower price. There's a washer and dryer available and a communal broom & mop (i think each apartment should at least have a broom). The pool was quite clean and i saw the owner cleaning it out during the week and it was chlorinated. The owner arranged a ride for us to the airport at no extra cost which was nice. I think they try to make improvements because some of the negative feedback from the past years have been addressed.

Return to “Merle's House”