Guest Report

9 apartments in Bon Accord (listing)
Karen Warner

Guest Report

Post by Karen Warner »

When arrived at merle's house.....the owners of the place were UNFRIENDLY......the DAUGHTER has plenty attitude....while mr marcelle i eh kno wat to say bout him....we stayed at apt #6 and the DAUGHTER with the attitude knows nothing about cleaning.....it had hair in the corner of the gallery and hair on the stairs of the apartment....wat about the stove next 2 the bathroom wat up's with that.....the bathroom was small and smelly......the maid was most helpful anything u wanted to know or asked she would help u.....wat about those cameras...mr marcelle wat u think ur place is......it don't hve anthing there to steal dat anybody wud want trust me....MERLE'S ADVERTISING FRIENDLY SERVICE AND YET STILL THEY DON'T KNO ANYTHING THEY NEED TO GO TO A CUSTOMER SERVICE CLASSES BOTH FATHER AND DAUGHTER......I THOUGHT I WOULD OF TOLD FRIENDS OF WHERE TO GO NEXT TIME THEY COME VISIT TOBAGO BUT WITH DAAT TREATMENT I THINK NOT.....P.S WAT'S UP WITH USING DE SINK TO WASH ANYWHERE I STAY I USESWASHING MACHINE AND DRYERS....MR MARCELLE U AND YUH MORNINGS ..BETTER THAN THAT MR MARCELLE BETTER THAN THAT....

Return to “Merle's House”