Guest Report

5 apartments in Castara village (listing)
Mike Feeny

Guest Report

Post by Mike Feeny »

I just got home from a week in Tobago. While there, I stayed at The Naturalist Beach Resort in Castara. I had a wonderful week. I was treated very well by everyone I encountered. My host, Ancle George, put me in touch with very good people for my tour of Tobago, and scuba. He told me what I needed to see, what I could miss, and what I could expect to pay. My only regret is that a week was not enough time. Schedule at least two weeks.

My room, The Dolphin was always spotlessly clean, and very comfortable. Petra, Florid, and Mr George were always pleasant and helpful. They were always ready and willing to help me with any need. The laundry service was a real perk; it gets hot in Castara. The views from my outside my room were spectacular.

The town of Castara, and the Naturalist are a perfect vacation destination for anyone who prefers quiet, unspoiled beaches to those crowded with t-shirt shops and bars. This vacation for me was a wonderful get away that provided me welcome relief from all the hassles of day to day life.

On my ride to the airport, my driver said that he has had passengers cry as they left for the airport. I understand this.

Return to “Naturalist Beach Resort”