Guest Report

5 apartments in Castara village (listing)
Joanne Cassidy

Guest Report

Post by Joanne Cassidy »

This property has probably the best location in Castara directly on the beach within easy walking distance of everything the village has to offer. The rooms are simple, well maintained and obviously designed with the guests comfort in mind. These are modest, clean accommodations and offer great value for the amount paid. Everything you need for a simple beach holiday is there. I don't return to places I've already been but if I was to return to Castara, I would definitely choose this property for my next stay. In my experience, there are few places that make you feel as welcome as the charming host Ancle does.

If I had to provide a downside, the breakfast has room for improvement as does the friendliness of the girls at the front desk/breakfast counter, but this was a minor detail and easily overcome by stocking up in the village.

The hero of this wonderful place is Ancle. He takes the time to meet each and every guest and goes out of his way to ensure you enjoy your stay. He genuinely cares about your happiness and with his easy going way creates a perfect atmosphere to enjoy a relaxed and easy beach holiday. Our stay at Ancles was one of the highlights of our entire trip.

Return to “Naturalist Beach Resort”