Guest Report

5 apartments in Castara village (listing)
De-Niece George-Thomas

Guest Report

Post by De-Niece George-Thomas »

My husband and I stayed at the Naturalist Beach Resort for our third anniversary/first honeymoon. The facilities lived up to the expectations that we gathered from the pictures on this site. The environment is beautiful and serene and everything one can ask for in a getaway. We were won over immediately as we set foot on the premises.

What was pleasantly surprising and refreshing was the level of camaraderie and hospitality extended to us by the owner and staff at this beautiful getaway. We were treated like family, such was the warmth we experienced there.

The facilities are comfortable, homey and visitors are well provided for with necessary accessories should they desire to cook etc. as we did. The rooms are cleaned daily by very courteous staff.... I don't know what to say anymore: it felt like five star hotel service at a more relaxed accommodation than a hotel. Beautiful!

To Mr. Ancle George and staff, please keep doing what you are! We intend to make the Naturalist Beach Resort our second home!

Return to “Naturalist Beach Resort”