The Naturalist ... 2012 Update

5 apartments in Castara village (listing)
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

The Naturalist ... 2012 Update

Post by Paul Tallet »

I have lost count of the times I have come to the Naturalist ... 6 or 7 over 12 years.

Every time I come there is evidence of Ancle's commitment to improving the property and improving the facilities for guests.

Breakfasts are now included in the room price and coffee is on tap all day. Plus Wifi.

And ... An Ice machine!! (But don't ask Ancle how he acquired it ... that's a long story ... smile).

Air conditioning is now available in all rooms (although I don't need it).

And the property is still right on the beach ... yes folks, it hasn't moved. And don't forget that Castara is one of the most popular and beautiful locations in Tobago.

And apart from the very comfortable accommodation you have the most important feature of this unique place ... Ancle. He hasn't changed either ... always good fun, caring and a good friend of mine ... he will make all visitors feel secure.

The Naturalist now has many many returning guests each year ... as I said in my 2009 review, it is becoming an Institution, a very good business that has been developed slowly and organically over many years.

Look out for it on Facebook too :mrgreen:

If you are considering a visit to Tobago ... this is the place to be.

I am just waiting for Ancle to install his first Jacuzzi :mrgreen:

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature

Return to “Naturalist Beach Resort”