Guest Report

2 apartments at Old Grange (listing)
Shawn

Guest Report

Post by Shawn »

I would like to thank you for a marvelous stay at your villa in Tobago. Juliette is a gem, she made our trip so much more enjoyable. You see, my family is from Tobago so we have a good idea how to get around and such, but she was helpful in pointing out a few things for us that made things easier.

When we arrived the guest occupying the villa was just leaving, and they left it quite clean however, Juliette was still very meticulous about her cleaning of the unit before handing it over. We really appreciated that.

The location was perfect, we were close to all the places we would normally frequent. Pigeon Point, Mt Irvin, Store Bay Buccoo! The Nest is in the right spot.
The accommodations itself were wonderful, we were all comfortable and had ample space.
I am an architect and I couldn't help but admire the way concrete and wood were merged in such a harmonious fashion to give "The Nest" a unique take on island living. Bravo!

Well, I again would like to extend my appreciation for your hospitality, and we hope to visit with you again.

Return to “The Nest Tobago Apartments”