Fly Caribbean Airlines frm Heathrow LHR to Port of Spain POS

Your questions and comment on travel to Tobago
MillyAlan
myTobago Rookie
myTobago Rookie

Fly Caribbean Airlines frm Heathrow LHR to Port of Spain POS

Post by MillyAlan »

Hi All,

I am looking for recent experience of this airline on the route from LHR to POS and on to TAB in Tobago.

Is the service ok on the international leg? Can anyone let me know what to expect re comfort, service, food, entertainments?

Is this leg operated by Caribbean Airlines or by another airline? I heard rumours that the Gatwick route was once operated by another airline on behalf of Caribbean Airlines and they were not providing a good service.

If a flight is booked returning TAB-POS and POS -LHR as one flight and there are delays in the domestic section between TAB-POS which impacts the international flight- will the plane be held for the international passengers? It would be nice to hear about any experience of this please.

Many thanks,

Millyalan
Robert T
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Re: Fly Caribbean Airlines frm Heathrow LHR to Port of Spain

Post by Robert T »

It is operated by Caribbean Airlines. They use Boeing 767s on the route. A TRini friend of mine flies with them on yearly basis. He says they provide a pretty good service. They serve caribbean food on board as you'd expect. We thought of booking with them before but found even Virgin cheaper than them quite often ....Check out Virgin, excellent service on the new A330s via St Lucia, they often offer good fares plus less hassle as you'll only have to wait about an hour on the tarmac in St Lucia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OPCK0M5RpE

Return to “Air Travel & Getting To Tobago”