zoom airlines

Your questions and comment on travel to Tobago
Robert Jack

zoom airlines

Post by Robert Jack »

Hi ive been trying to find how to book the zoom airline fair from toronto to port of spain,but cant find a place to book it ,does this service still run,have tried all the links here via gg travel etc but nothing seems to work.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Robert

I have been trying to get information on that service myself. I suspect it is not operating. GG Travel have failed to reply to emails and look very suspect to me. I have added a note to the listings about this and would strongly suggest that you consider alternative travel arrangements.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Robert Jack

Post by Robert Jack »

The starnge thing about it is if you look on there flight tracker bit it has planes landing at port of spain,like you i have e-mailed but no joy i will keep you updated.
Kevin Dwarte

Getting to POS from Toronto (and maybe back ....)

Post by Kevin Dwarte »

The only two operators from Toronto to POS that I know of are Skyservice and BWEE. Skyservice flys a weekly charter each Thurs am and returns the same day leaving POS in the afternoon. http://www.titantours.com has a great matrix of prices going out 4 months or so.

Bwee leaves in the evening and flys overnight, arriving in the wee hours..just in time for the first flight on Tobago Express. A bit pricier but they fly most days of the week.

.....Kevin
Jennifer C
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Canada flights

Post by Jennifer C »

Air Canada also flies from Toronto to POS. Although last time I checked the flight down gets in kind of late (I think 7:30pm) which could be tricky for getting the last flight over to Tobago.
Johnathan D. Red

Post by Johnathan D. Red »

This is an old post, but Zoom airlines still flies to POS, it just does not show up on their website. You can call them for info.

JDR.

Return to “Air Travel & Getting To Tobago”