British Airways

Your questions and comment on travel to Tobago
Harry C

British Airways

Post by Harry C »

Hi

Has anyone flown BA world traveller + on the Boeing 777(the ones that crash just before the runway) :lol: [-o< . What I want to know is it worth it and if so which seats the 4 across the centre or the window seats :?:

Thanks
Harry
AHStewart

Re: British Airways

Post by AHStewart »

Def. worth it. If 2 of you go for the twin seats at the window.
Ben W

Re: British Airways

Post by Ben W »

Harry C wrote:Hi

Has anyone flown BA world traveller + on the Boeing 777(the ones that crash just before the runway) :lol: [-o< . What I want to know is it worth it and if so which seats the 4 across the centre or the window seats :?:

Thanks
Harry
I've flown WT+ a number of times, both via upgrades and also paid from my own pocket. On such a long flight, I'd say it is definitely worthwhile, if you can justify the cost (would you rather have the extra comfort, or have 3-400 quid more to spend on stuff once in Tobago).

Servicewise, bar a better set of headphones (and a pen!) you receive nothing over what you receive in standard economy except the extra space (and quicker service as the meal starts with you).

One thing to be aware of is that unless you have status with BA, you can not choose your seats when you book, which could well mean that you are left with only a few options when it comes to checking in, if the flight is full of status passengers. For Instance on BA2156 TAB-LGW on the 23rd of April all of the window pairs and indeed to of the middle aisle seats are already booked, which means your choices at Check-in would be very limited.

Virgin allow you to preassign seats when booking, so if you don't have BA status, it may be an idea looking at them

Return to “Air Travel & Getting To Tobago”