Guest Report

4 apartments in Mount Pleasant (listing)
Lesley

Guest Report

Post by Lesley »

My partner and I spent 3 days at Elaine's charming cottage. It really is a nice spot for two persons. The kitchen is well outfitted if you wish to do your own cooking. It was also quite nice to be right next to the pool. Although the property was fully occupied that weekend it was not crowded and I barely saw or our other neighbours. The bedroom however, was a bit dusty for my sinuses so I did do quite a bit of sneezing. So I would say pay a bit more attention to housekeeping. Outside of that we were quite comfortable.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Guest Report

Post by Steve Wooler »

The owner of Orchid Villa Apartments has asked me to post the following response to Lesley's report:
Tobago has had hardly any rain in recent months and high winds, so the bougainvillea and other tropical flowers make the pollen count excessively high. It is a pity that you did not mention your problem to me as I have a Haier Air Purifier that you could have borrowed, they are quite effective, especially at night. I have an
allergy problem too, so I do pay particular attention to "dust, pollen and especially animal hair" as I have my dog Milo living with me.

There was only one other apartment in use when you were here, and they left early on the 22nd.

I try very hard to make my guests as comfortable as possible, and provide whatever is necessary for them to enjoy their stay at Orchid Villa Apartments.

Yours sincerely,

Frances Elaine Morganti (Mrs.)
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Orchid Villa Apartments”