Guest Report

4 apartments in Mount Pleasant (listing)
Saleena

Guest Report

Post by Saleena »

WHAT AN AMAZING PLACE.My partner and I stayed in the cottage of Orchid villa for a total of two weeks during the Christmas vacation of 2016. We returned in January 2017 because the tranquility and positive energy of this place draws one in and makes you forget the adversity in which you may have emerged from.
The property is ideally located in close proximity to both Scarborough and Crown point, the two largest towns of Tobago. This was excellent for us because we periodically purchased supplies for the duration of our stay. With that said, the house is nestled in tropical greenery, with picturesque landscape and the serene melody of chirping birds. It is also equidistant to either coast from which to explore the island.
We spent many memorable hours enjoying plunges in the pool and walks in the garden. We also indulged in a few competitive games of 8 ball pool. The place is clean, well furnished and incredibly comfortable.
My partner and i took advantage of the fully equipped kitchen creating a variety of satisfying meals.There was also a bar be que pit which was available for our use. We could not have asked for more but the icing on the cake was our efficient and gracious host Mrs. Frances Elaine Morganti. Willing to go out of her way to satisfy her guests, she approached us with an affable demeanour and welcomed us into her home. This may sound silly but i considered it an honor being guests of this prestige woman. I can assure you, we shall be returning if she will have us.
THANK YOU SO MUCH Mrs Morganti for your abundance of kindness and we continue to hold you in high regard.

Saleena & Shiraaz

Return to “Orchid Villa Apartments”