Guest Report

4 apartments in Mount Pleasant (listing)
Alan Webster

Guest Report

Post by Alan Webster »

Probably the best 16 days I have ever experienced.Elaine was at the airport to meet us and from then on was an excellent hostess.The accommodation ( we stayed in the bungalow ) was bright ,airy ,clean , secure and more than adequate for our needs.While there we met many of Elaines friends who soon became our friends especially Ashanti the rottweiller who ,after I played with her , came to the bungalow each morning and sat by the door waiting for her daily gambol !I admit to breaking the house rule with the dog as I allowed her to get into the jacuzzi and ended up giving her "piggy back " rides and then I had to clean it as that was part of the bargain !
Car hire was very easy and although we had a map we rarely used it as it was more of an adventure to just head off and see where we ended up .We always felt safe and found the local people friendly and helpful ( this was demonstrated when we broke down and there was a rush of motorists to help us - even causing a traffic jam ).
Overall a memorable holiday made better by the care and thought that Elaine has put into her property and by the efficient but laid back approach she has when catering for her guests .
If you are looking for a relaxing but informative holiday where you have access to beaches shops and places of interest then you should stay at Orchid Villa Apartments and let the authentic Tobago embrace you .

Return to “Orchid Villa Apartments”