Guest Report

4 apartments in Mount Pleasant (listing)
Annique

Guest Report

Post by Annique »

If i were to detail every thing there is to like about this place....there wouldnt be space for more reports.

i'll summarise this experience as EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE, RELAXING, SCENIC & tons of FUN ( for the adventurous persons of course :) Elaine is a very pleasant person, and always does her best to make sure you get that "home" feeling. She's always enquiring whether more could be done to ensure your comfort. I was most impressed with the swimming pool/garden very scenic...lovely trees around the pool. the facilities are very clean, and there were even some board games in the living room ( which we spent most of our time playing) if your looking for a peaceful, relaxing experience, here's your place! You dont have to venture far for fun!! she even has a pool table & beers for some entertainment. we didnt utilize the gym but it was available. An evening chat/lime with Elaine was the highlight of the entire experience....a must have when you visit.

keep up the good work Elaine. You will be hearing from me again soon.
Annique

Guest Report

Post by Annique »

I forgot to compliment Elaine on her decor!! THUMBS UP!! the cottage was tastefully decorated...lamps, decorative pillows..curtains...even the kitchen utensils provided....

great work Elaine!!!

Return to “Orchid Villa Apartments”