Guest Report

4 apartments in Mount Pleasant (listing)
Kamilah

Guest Report

Post by Kamilah »

Three friends, my Bf and I decided we would go to Tobago and when I called to make reservations Elaine was very helpful and extremely friendly. She is such a doll, willing to help you in any way possible! As we landed,Elaine was there waiting for us. Upon arriving to the house, we were greeted by her two dogs Milo and Ashanti(really sweet pitbulls)! [EDITOR: the dogs are friendly Rottweilers, not pitbulls] Both apartments including the bedrooms and baths were clean; the beds were very nice and comfortable. The cable TV was very good and we took some time to play pool downstairs. On our last night we used the grill to make sum BBQ. Not to mention the swimming pool was absolutely clean and extremely relaxing! We really enjoyed ourselves. We stayed in the apartments upstairs. We truly had a lot of fun! This place is for the young and the old. Entertainment with serenity; the best combination for a vacation with friends or your significant other!

I have been recommending Orchid Villa Apartments to all of my friends when they go across to Tobago and I will continue to do so.

Keep up the good work Elaine!!

Return to “Orchid Villa Apartments”