Guest Report

10 apartments in Canaan (listing)
P. Alexander

Guest Report

Post by P. Alexander »

From the moment my family and I saw the place we fell in love with it. The first thing that one notices is how clean and well maintained the facility is kept. The rooms, bath rooms and the pool among other things were in impeccaple condition. The kitchen is full of utensils and other items that are found in a normal kitchen. The bedroom is air conditioned, a must with the warm weather.
Further more there is ample parking space.
But perhaps best of all was the service provided by the maintenance staff. They were very helpful and polite. They went out of thereir way to make us feel comfortable.
The apartments are designed in such a way that if your friends are in the apartment next to yours, the apartments can be joined simply by opening two doors. This was a wonderful facility as I travelled with another family.
The location is also ideal. Papa Joe's Place is located less than one minute from a major Grocery and just about five minutes from the Air Port.
Overall I would say that for the relatively low price, the accomodations are more than value for your money. I would definitely return in the future and I would reccommend this facility to everyone.

Return to “Papa Joe's Place”