Guest Report

10 apartments in Canaan (listing)
Alison Benn

Guest Report

Post by Alison Benn »

I needed a place to stay for a three-day weekend and thought i'd check the internet to get an idea as to what was available and to determine the ideal place to stay.

My search was narrowed down to a few places and for some reason Papa Joe's Place stood out. Despite this, I enquired from a co-worker as to where he thought might be a good place for me to stay and truth me told, he said "Papa Joe's Place" Well, that cemented my choice and I can say that I have absolutely no regrets.

The reservation was made for 3 persons (husband, mom and myself. Upon our arrival, we were warmly welcomed by Sylvia who immediately took us to our room - imagine straight to unwind and taking care of the monetary details later.

The accommodation was par-excellence. The rooms were cleaned every day. Utensils were provided in the kitchenette. Even body wash and shampoo in the bathroom. One can not ask for more.

Kudos to our host Sylvia - you really have a great thing going on there. To staff members Ann and Delisha, keep that pleasant demeanour going on.

Here's wishing all the best to Papa Joe's Place and we can't wait to go back there.

Alison.

Return to “Papa Joe's Place”