Guest Report

4 apartments in Charlotteville
Francine C.

Guest Report

Post by Francine C. »

I've been traveling to Tobago every year for the past 10 years and this is the first time I feel compelled to write a review. Pirate Bay Eco Home is a delightful place offering basic, clean accommodation in the most spectacular setting — cocooned within the rainforest with birds and wildlife everywhere. There were many trails for exploration and Pirate's Bay was just a short walk down from the house, as is the wonderful fishing village Charlottesville. Pirate's Bay seemed like it was my very own, in my opinion it is the most beautiful beach in Charlottesville. One must be fit since these roads are somewhat steep, but I really can't complain since my legs have never looked so toned.

Mr. Moore was a generous and gracious host, offering me the wonderful plantains, herbs and pumpkin that grew in the surrounding gardens to compliment the fresh fish I got from the village. So full of the history of Tobago, it was a pleasure to listen to him recount stories of his family and that of Tobago itself. I hope to visit again very very soon. Lastly, I found the people of Charlottesville to be kind and cheerful. Ask for fisherman Dexter if you'd like to take a boat out to fish or explore nearby beaches - a must if you are in Charlottesville.

Return to “Pirate Bay Eco-Home”