Guest Report

2 apartments in Bethel village (listing)
Kimberly

Guest Report

Post by Kimberly »

My friends and I stayed at the plantation villa for the Christmas weekend in 2013 for about 4 days. The house is pretty and the view was wonderful. However we were unable to enjoy the full amenities we paid for. The pool was nasty and unkempt and when we called the care taker for help the delay was way to long. We were unable to enjoy the pool because of how deplorable it was. There was also no heat for the pool. Additionally, There was also a very nasty smell in the downstairs part of the house. It seemed to be poor engineering of the toilet facilities. It smelled like wet dogs were in and out of the house multiplied by 1 million. Furthermore when we we leaving my friends and I decided to be kind and clean up the house as well as remove all if the sheets and pillow cases from the beds and place it somewhere so that the owner can easily pick up and wash. We made a ginormous mistake in removing the sheets. The level of mold and mildew that was discovered was terrifying. Yes the view is breathtaking but if you dear take a breath be sure to inhale a stink toilet Oder that would leave you dazed and confused. The owner is a very nice lady, no problem interacting, but she was very unresponsive to our complaints and her conscience didn't allow her to refund us money since we certainly didn't get what we paid for.
Please do not stay here until all of these things are fixed.

Return to “Plantation View Villa”