Guest Report

2 apartments in Bethel village (listing)
Marianne

Guest Report

Post by Marianne »

I arrived back from Tobago almost a week ago now and have been so chilled out and relaxed it has taken me this long to write about how wonderful my holiday experience was. Plantation View Villa is a short car ride from the airport and is set in the Idyllic countryside about 500 feet above sea level. It has panoramic views over the Altantic with Trinidad visible in the distance. It was like returning home to Tobago for me, as it is about 10 years since my last visit. My friends and I can quite honestly say that our stay at Plantation View was amazing. The accommodation was great with all rooms having an en suite. As we sunned ourselves on the loungers cooling off in the swimming pool and jacuzzi was a must. We played pool and games in the evening whilst the lobsters and steaks cooked on the barbie. It was the ideal location to visit the rest of the island and we were lucky enough to be in Tobago for the annual Jazz festival and went to Jazz at Scarborough, Castara and Mount Irvine bay. We would like to raise a rum punch in thanks and absolutely intend to visit Tobago again and now would not stay anywhere else but at Plantation View Villa.

Return to “Plantation View Villa”