Guest Report

12 apartments in Crown Point (listing)
Sandra Griffith

Guest Report

Post by Sandra Griffith »

The Rainbow Resort is in a perfect location, it is on the main road and close to many attractions, restaurants etc. We were pleasantly surprise to find out how close and convenient everything was, it is easy access to everything. The staff was very helpful.

My husband and I were very satisfied with the accommodations, the room was clean and comfortable.

We however had an unfortunate situation; someone tried to break into our apartment. We came back from the beach and noticed the lock on the door was tampered with and the wood from the door broken. It was really scary but the management assured us that the security would take an extra look out on our apartment. They also were willing to move us into another apartment.

Some advise to the Management:
I would say, if I were a tourist passing by I would not consider the Rainbow Resort because the outside doesn't look very attractive at all, it needs a bit of paint. (My first impression was did I make a bad choice.) However that changed when I went into the room.
And also the pool needs a bit of smoothing out (it was too rough) maybe a few tiles will do.

However, I do recommend Rainbow Resort and trust that the Management will do all in their power to ensure the safety and security of their guests.

Return to “Rainbow Resort”