Guest Report

12 apartments in Crown Point (listing)
Mark Ryan

Guest Report

Post by Mark Ryan »

This was the worst accomodations I have ever had in my life and I grew up with a cheap father who would stay at the next motel down the road while on a cross country drive.

The room was filthy, plain and simple. The door to the bathroom was covered in black filth. I'm not sure if it was mold or not but the conditions of hot, humid and dark, would not rule out the possibility.

The towels were old and worn out, the housekeeping service showed up 3 out of 4 days and only changed towels and took out the trash, no mopping or sweeping was done, the beds didn't even get made.

The kitchen was gross, the dishes were chipped and there was food remnants on the cutlery. There was also a knife that was being held together with duct tape. The stove was disgusting, I don't think it had ever had a proper cleaning.

The pillows were flatter and smaller than the ones we had on our flight down (economy class). The beds were old and worn and hard. They provided a single topsheet, no additional blankets.

The air conditioning worked well, but very difficult to regulate. The tv was small and only about half the available channels worked properly.

The pool was adequate once it was cleaned. There was an ironing board in every room but only one iron for the entire property which had to be requested from the front desk/office.

The website states that it is a secure facility, however the gate did not get locked at night and there was no sign of a security guard in the security shack.

Return to “Rainbow Resort”