Guest Report

12 apartments in Crown Point (listing)
Petra Lee Ghin

Guest Report

Post by Petra Lee Ghin »

My yearly family reunion was within three weeks and the place we booked, disappointed us by raising prices after we had put in a downpayment(we found out when we called to confirm our stay).
Imagine my panic. I had 12 adults and 4 kids and no place to stay. Thank goodness for the people at Rainbow resort, not only were they kind and understanding, but they found me a three bedroom room that amply accomadated my huge family and provided two additional rooms for my friends and I.
I must say I was ready to stay anywhere but Rainbow was beyond expectation. Not only was it clean and comfortable. It was great to come to a nicely air conditioned room at the end of a hot fun filled day. Everyday the sheets were changed and the room spotless. The pool was pretty and very clean. My patio scene was a beautifully kept semi garden at the side of the pool. It was so safe cause at night they have a security guard and he is ever alert. He made us feel secure and we were able to better relax late at night on the patio.
We needed a tour guide and the beautiful young lady at the front desk recommeded Mr Hans, who turned out to be one of the best guides I have ever had in my life. If you need anything go to the staff. They are helpful and sweet. We bugged them for everything from a big pot to a tour guide and they were gracious about it.
Thank you Rainbow resort for saving my vacation with my family and for helping to make it so great. You will see us next year.

Return to “Rainbow Resort”