Guest Report

12 apartments in Crown Point (listing)
Shane Ramcharan

Guest Report

Post by Shane Ramcharan »

I've just found my home away from home. My friends and I just returned from a 3 night stay at Rainbow Resort and it was well above expectation. Easter 2011 will be a well remembered get away because of this place.
We arrived about an hour prior to check in time but our room was ready. We were allowed to check in, EXCELLENT. The room was very clean, spacious and had 2 queen sized beds, that was not expected. The kitchen really was fully equipped and had all that we needed (even though we didn't cook).
There was housekeeping service on both Saturday and Sunday. They came in, tidied the room, mopped out the bathroom and took out the trash.
The pool was fantastic. Large, warm waters and various depths (unlike the pools at Surf Side). We bathe everyday, only spent half day at Store Bay (really unusual for my family)
The one downside and my only recommendation, there's no wireless internet access. Once they add this feature I'll be head over heels in love with the place. I hope if Mrs Rattan sees this she would consider adding that amentiy as its the only thing missing.
All in all it was an excellent stay. The location is ideal, near the beaches, ATM, grocery and eateries. The staff was very friendly and quite well mannered (which is something lacking really bad in Tobago). I will definitely return (fingers crossed for November).

Return to “Rainbow Resort”