Rosa's House e-mail

2 apartments in Charlotteville
Caroline Wade

Rosa's House e-mail

Post by Caroline Wade »

Is there a direct e-mail address for Rosa's House to contact them on. I have been trying for 2 weeks now (through this site), but no reply. I am getting a receipt saying the e-mail has gone.

Does anyone have any photo's of the apartments or any thoughts on this accomodation, any info would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Caroline

Welcome aboard!

May I ask what you mean when you say:
I am getting a receipt saying the e-mail has gone.
Perhaps you could forward this 'receipt' to me. One of the reasons we use the system that we do is so that we (i.e. myTobago) gets any system messages, such as when the mail systems can't deliver the mail. That way we can keep on top of things and make sure as many of our addresses are working as possible.

Anyway, as you should be able to see from the notification you are receiving, any messages for Rosa's House will have been sent to [email protected]

Please send me the error message - that way I can follow up on this and see if I can track a new address for Mr Gifford.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Petra

Rosa's House email

Post by Petra »

Hi there

Has anyone had any luck getting in touch with Rosa's House by email? I sent a mail a week or so ago and have not received a response. Perhaps there is an alternative email address?

Thanks for any info
Petra
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Petra

Welcome aboard! :lol:

For two or three months earlier this year, mail to Rosa's House and Belle Aire Inn, both owned by Gifford, were being returned by Hotmail. We were unable to contact Gifford. However, the problem seemed to be resolved and since August messages seem to be getting through. The fact that you say that you haven't received a reply now makes me wonder if that's the case.

I have therefore just telephoned Gifford. He isn't/wasn't aware of any problem and is going to speak to his sister, who collects the mail on his behalf. Sadly, there is no alternative email address. In the meantime, I would suggest telephoning him if you have an enquiry. See details in our Telephony article (Odds & Sods/Practicalities/Telephone) but you can phone Tobago for only 7p a minute using the TeleDiscount service.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Petra

Post by Petra »

Wow, thank you so much for such a quick response! I will phone Gifford.
Petra

Return to “Rosa's House”